Wire mesh is a work of mesh which looks like a net in which many strands are attached. The Wire Mesh Manufacturers deal with the commercial applications. The collection of wire mesh is wide as it covers the various types such as plastic mesh,welded wire mesh,nylon wire mesh, metal mesh, knitted mesh (used in clothing), skin graft mesh, fiberglass mesh etc. The mesh wire can be woven, extruded, knitted, welded as well.Each wire mesh is designed and prepared with precise dimensional control by the manufacturers.For manufacturing of this product, the manufacturers makes use of various ingredients such as galvanized cast iron and also they make use of HI-end raw materials in order to give perfect structure to the meshes.
The wire mesh is used for the following purposes
- Screening our mosquitoes or insects – The traditional mosquito net is nothing but those netting is the work of mesh only. There are nets and instruments available in market for catching insects, and that instrument is also a work of wire mesh.
- Meshes are used in Microwave ovens as well as they act as a shield against the Radio frequency radiation.
- Since wire meshes are used widely for filtration. It is also considered as one of the important use. The metal wire mesh and nylon wire mesh filters are used for filtration process.
- The welded wire mesh is used in agricultural, industrial, transportation and food procuring sectors.
- Meshes are used in the medical industry for surgical purpose. It is used to provide structure in surgical procedures like inguinal hernioplasty and umbilical hernia repair.
- Meshes are also used for animal trapping in populated areas. This mesh is woven or welded wire mesh cages.
- Fiberglass mesh is again a kind of woven mesh which is used for creation of new products such as door screens, reinforced adhesive tapes, reinforced walls, natural marble etc.